|Clinic Dates||Dec 3 / 4, 2022 (Beginner / Intermediate)
Apr 15 / 16, 2023 (Intermediate / Advanced)
|Experience||Beginner > Advanced|
|Price||$1200 per person (two days)
Sled rental not included
Turcotte Clinics In Golden
Are you interested in learning from 8x X-Games medalist Brett Turcotte? With the amazing success of last years Turcotte Clinics, we will be offering two more course dates here in Golden! One early season date (Beginner / Intermediate), and one late season date are your only windows to take advantage of and the clinic spots will not last long!
We will be offering 8 spots for each of these two-day clinics so get signed up today!
Call to book: 250.344.0969.
- Meet at GSR at 8:30am
- These are small group clinics max 1:5 guide ratio to maximize learning
- Go to assigned rider area parking lot
- Your coach will go over pre-trip planning, avalanche forecast, weather forecast, safety equipment checks, trail etiquette, and general “house cleaning”
- Your coach will then take the group to their first skill workshop location.
- Group will then rotate to different locations throughout the day for different skills training.
- Lunch included
- Please feel free to bring extra lunch, snacks & drinks (no alcohol)
- Social wrap up with coaches
Clinics (based on skill levels) include:
- Rider positioning
- Throttle control
- Momentum vs. track speed
- Wrong foot forward
- Panel slides
- Small jumps
- Belt adjustment
- Track tension
- Handle bar height
- Control positioning
- What to carry in your bag
- Equipment checks
- Communication equipment (what we carry and why)
- Modern Mountain Snowmobile (we have a fleet of current AXYS RMK’S)
- Safety gear (basic first aid kit)
- Avalanche safety equipment (modern transceiver with new batteries, probe, shovel, pack)
- Spare belt
- Basic tool kit (at least the OEM kit)
- Riding Gear (Base & mid layer, jacket, pants, boots, helmet, goggles x 2, hat and gloves x 2, etc)
- Please inform us of any medical conditions prior to arrival (this information will remain confidential).
- You are responsible for Lunch, Snacks, and drinks (no alcohol).
- If you require any of the above, it can be purchased or rented from GSR. Please call ahead of time to arrange.
- Trail day pass not included.