|Skill Level||Never Snowmobiled Before
|Age||19 years and above|
|Time||On Snow: 5 hours|
|Price||$649 per person.
Includes helmet, avalanche equipment & fuel.
Minimum 2 sleds per tour.
Mountain sleds do not have passenger seats.
Option to join tour with your own sled: $199 CALL TO BOOK
Snowmobile Mountain Tour
Ready for an adventure of a lifetime? This tour will take you into the heart of the mountains. Powder turns, side hills and hill climbs with epic views of the mountains will have you grinning from ear to ear. No experience required.
Have you been looking to go on an adventure? Or take a friend on an unforgettable mountain experience? Mountain sledding is like nothing else! A professional guide will show you around on a powerful, agile and responsive machine that will take you places most can only dream of. The Mountain Tour is what most people think about when considering a backcountry snowmobile adventure.
- Meet at GSR shop at 9:00 to sign waivers and fill out required paper work.
- Get fitted for riding gear if needed (jacket, pants, helmet, goggles, gloves, boots etc.)
- Sign out avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, shovel, backpack (or airbag if interested)
- Drive personal vehicles to predetermine trail head.
- Pre-ride speeches, safety protocols, weather analysis, avalanche forecast
- Trail ride to desired riding location.
- Guide will designate specific riding areas and set you free!
- As the guide’s confidence grows in your ability and awareness, the options for exploration expand!!
- Depending on weather most days we leave the riding area by 3:30 and head back to the parking lots by 4:00pm.
- Guests can either return their riding gear to the guide in the parking lot, or bring it back to the GSR shop to get changed.
You need to wear warm clothes (ski clothing is great), long underwear and hat (for when we stop).
Please bring your own snacks, water and lunch.
Please bring $30 for trail fees (can be paid by cash, debit or credit card) at the trail head
Any medical requirements, medications, puffers, epi pens, etc.
PLEASE inform GSR of any medical conditions and medications prior to departure.
We provide the following:
- Snowmobile Delivery
- Avalanche Equipment