|Skill Level||Riders must at least have prior snowmobiling experience through to expert looking for the most technical tree riding!!|
|Age||19 years and above|
|Price||$799 per person
Includes helmet, avalanche equipment, trail fees, fuel & lunch.
Minimum 2 sleds per tour.
Platinum Mountain Tour
The Platinum Tour is our premium all inclusive backcountry experience. This exclusive tour will take you deep into the backcountry and show you new zones, and how to ride like a pro.
Our guides will show you new zones as well as riding tips and tricks to have you riding better than the rest! Don’t worry we will stop to feed you a fantastic deli lunch so you will have the energy to perform. Experience the ultimate trip today!
Our guides help you to push your limits with terrain and skill sets. We help you develop technique, find the best snow and winter conditions and get you deeper into the backcountry.
- Meet at GSR shop at 9:00 (or earlier if necessary) to sign waivers and fill out required paper work.
- Get fitted for riding gear if needed (jacket, pants, helmet, goggles, gloves, boots etc.)
- Sign out avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, shovel, backpack (or airbag if interested)
- Drive personal vehicles to predetermine trail head.
- Pre-ride speeches, safety protocols, weather analysis, avalanche forecast
- Trail ride to desired riding location.
- This is where this trip may vary from the standard mountain tour.
- If your skill set allows we can travel deeper into more technical terrain and see the reaches of our Tenure. We can explore further and even get into terrain where very few people go.
- Depending on weather we do our best to make sure you get the most of your day. Our set times that you see in our standard Mountain Tour do not apply here.
- Guests can either return their riding gear to the guide in the parking lot, or bring it back to the GSR shop to get changed.
You need to wear warm clothes (ski clothing is great), long underwear and hat (for when we stop).
Please bring your own snacks, water and lunch.
Please bring $25 for trail fees (can be paid by cash, debit or credit card) at the trail head
Any medical requirements, medications, puffers, epi pens, etc.
PLEASE inform GSR of any medical conditions and medications prior to departure.
We provide the following:
- Snowmobile Delivery