|Skill Level||Must at least have prior snowmobiling experience through to expert looking for the most technical tree riding!!|
|Time||On snow: 5 hours|
|Price||$599 / group (maximum 5 people)|
Hire A Sled Guide
Looking to hire a guide for you or your group? Golden Snowmobile Rentals has been providing private guides for almost 10 years!
Because we have access to a large amount of terrain, finding areas to practice and explore are rarely a challenge.
Although safety is our primary focus, we always do our best to find fresh snow and good times! We keep our group sizes small with the max of 5 guests/guide.
Feel free to hit up our guides for some riding technique tips and tricks. They are always happy to help out!
- Meet at GSR shop at 8:30 to sign waivers and fill out required paper work.
- Sign out avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, shovel, backpack (or airbag if interested)
- Drive personal vehicles to predetermine trail head.
- Pre-ride speeches, safety protocols, weather analysis, avalanche forecast
- Trail ride to desired riding location.
- This is where this trip may vary from the standard mountain tour.
- If your skill set allows we can travel deeper into more technical terrain and see the reaches of our Tenure. We can explore further and even get into terrain where very few people go.
- Depending on weather we do our best to make sure you get the most of your day.
- All of your standard riding gear. You might sweat a little more then your average day on snow and generally riders get stuck a few more times then normal trying new things.
- Beacon, probe, shovel, lunch, water, hat, and spare gloves, all regular “mountain riding” gear. Any questions please call us before showing up to tour day.
- Snowmobile in good working order ready for mountains. Spare belt and plugs. (Rental mountain sleds are available and all riding gear)
- Any medical requirements, medications, puffers, epi pens, etc.
- PLEASE inform GSR of any medical conditions and medications prior to departure.