|Skill Level||Never Snowmobiled Before – Expert|
|Time||Total Experience: 4 hours|
|Price||$249 or add a passenger for $99|
Whether you are new to snowmobiling or simply looking for a scenic adventure through the Columbia Valley we have the ability to tailor your day to best suit your Golden experience.
With multiple trail ride options we are not limited to using the same trail over and over.
We like to spread our wings and seek out the less traveled areas to get you away from the hustle and bustle.
Trail Tours from GSR are quite different then most!
We focus on smaller groups insuring you get instruction, time, and experience you are looking for.
This could be completely private for your group or if you are looking to join a group we can help accommodate.
Your day can be as simple as a basic short ride to a scenic view, or longer trail ride type adventure.
- Meet at GSR at 10:00 MST
- Sign waivers
- Drive personal vehicles to trail head (10-25 minutes)
- GSR will give pre-ride speeches and safety chat.
- You ride your rental snowmobile or sit as passenger.
- BBQ lunch available / snacks and hot chocolate provided.
- We ride as a group.
- Return to parking area.
- You can either give the GSR guide your rental gear or head back to the shop to get changed.
You need to wear warm clothes (ski clothing is great), long underwear, hat (for when we stop), and snacks.
Any medical requirements, medications, puffers, epi pens, etc.
PLEASE inform GSR of any medical conditions and medications prior to departure.
We provide the following:
- Snowmobile Delivery
- Back packs (if needed)
- Avalanche equipment (if needed)