|Skill Level||Riders must at least have prior snowmobiling experience. From beginner to expert looking to improve their skill set.|
|Time||You tell us.
(maximum 10 hrs. (8:00am – 6:00pm)
|Price||$599 per group (maximum 4 people)|
Looking for a way to up your “A” game? Golden Snowmobile Rentals has been providing Riding Clinics for almost 10 years! Sometimes some simple instruction and tricks are all most riders need to get to the next level.
We have found that beginner/intermediate sledders can benefit dramatically from a few simple skills and techniques. Because we have access to a large amount of terrain, finding areas to practice and explore are rarely a challenge.
Although riding techniques are the top of the agenda, we also spend time on pre-trip planning, safe riding techniques, terrain management, and group dynamics.
We keep our group sizes small with the max of 4 guests to insure you get the one on one time necessary for learning.
- Meet at GSR shop at 9:00 (or earlier if necessary) to sign waivers and fill out required paper work.
- Sign out avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, shovel, backpack (or airbag if interested)
- Drive personal vehicles to predetermine trail head.
- Pre-ride speeches, safety protocols, weather analysis, avalanche forecast
- Trail ride to desired riding location.
- This is where this trip may vary from the standard mountain tour.
- If your skill set allows we can travel deeper into more technical terrain and see the reaches of our Tenure. We can explore further and even get into terrain where very few people go.
- Our guides will work with you to develop skill sets to best suit your ability.
- Depending on weather we do our best to make sure you get the most of your day. Our set times that you see in our standard Mountain Tour do not apply here.
- All of your standard riding gear. You might sweat a little more then your average day on snow and generally riders get stuck a few more times then normal trying new things.
- Beacon, probe, shovel, lunch, water, hat, and spare gloves, all regular mountain riding gear. Any questions please call us before showing up to clinic day.
- Snowmobile in good working order ready for mountains. Spare belt and plugs. (Rental mountain sleds are available and all riding gear)
- Any medical requirements, medications, puffers, epi pens, etc.
- PLEASE inform GSR of any medical conditions and medications prior to departure.