|Skill Level||Must at least have prior snowmobiling experience through to expert looking for the most technical tree riding!!|
|Time||You tell us
(maximum 10 hrs. (8:00am – 6:00pm)
|Price||$549 per person
(mountain sleds do not have passenger seats)
Platinum Mountain Tour
Have you snowmobiled before, or maybe you have taken a tour with us or another operation and are looking to move to the next level of adventure.
The Platinum Tour sets the standard for a mountain snowmobile experience.
Our guides help you to push your limits with terrain and skill sets. We help you develop good technique and get you deeper into the backcountry.
- Meet at GSR shop at 9:00 (or earlier if necessary) to sign waivers and fill out required paper work.
- Get fitted for riding gear if needed (jacket, pants, helmet, goggles, gloves, boots etc.)
- Sign out avalanche equipment (beacon, probe, shovel, backpack (or airbag if interested)
- Drive personal vehicles to predetermine trail head.
- Pre-ride speeches, safety protocols, weather analysis, avalanche forecast
- Trail ride to desired riding location.
- This is where this trip may vary from the standard mountain tour.
- If your skill set allows we can travel deeper into more technical terrain and see the reaches of our Tenure. We can explore further and even get into terrain where very few people go.
- Depending on weather we do our best to make sure you get the most of your day. Our set times that you see in our standard Mountain Tour do not apply here.
- Guests can either return their riding gear to the guide in the parking lot, or bring it back to the GSR shop to get changed.
You need to wear warm clothes (ski clothing is great), long underwear, hat (for when we stop), and snacks.
Any medical requirements, medications, puffers, epi pens, etc.
PLEASE inform GSR of any medical conditions and medications prior to departure.
We provide the following:
- Snowmobile Delivery
- Back packs (if needed)
- Avalanche equipment (if needed)